Value Stream Engineer
Buffalo - Suburbs, NY US
KRG has partnered with an Aerospace manufacturing company who is looking to add a Value Stream Manager to their team.
- Preparing yearly operating expense budgets
- Reviewing and analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and operation reports
- Establishing cost production goals and developing implementation plans
- Ensuring personnel levels are consistent with production demands
- Bachelor`s degree in Management or Technical Field
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience
- Experience in a general manufacturing environment preferred
- Solid understanding of Sales and Operations planning
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Staffing Specialist
Tracey graduated from ITT Technical Institute with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. She is a SHRM Certified Professional and a Certified Plan Sponsor Professional. Prior to joining Key Resource Group, she worked as a Director of Human Resources for five years. As a result, she has extensive experience in recruiting, interviewing, negotiating job offers and onboarding new staff. She planned and oversaw training, new hire orientation and administration of benefits. Tracey also brings ten years of accounting experience with her ranging from accounts payable to general ledger, with year end reporting and financial statement preparation. Tracey’s past experience translates well into her role as a Recruiter, it gives her the opportunity to place people in the jobs they belong in.
Tracey is very active in maintaining her professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
In her free time, Tracey enjoys spending time with her family, including her two English Bulldogs.