Buffalo, NY 14201 US
Open to candidates in Buffalo, Albany, Rochester and/or Syracuse, NY
KRG is eager to help a large, well-known WNY law firm hire an experienced Trademark Paralegal.
In this full-time role you will:
- Assist attorneys in the clearance and prosecution of U.S. and foreign trademarks
- File with the USPTO and handle other aspects of the trademark application process
- Perform preliminary trademark searches
- Draft documents and legal correspondence
- 3-5 years of experience in preparing and filing formal documents related to domestic and international trademark registration and filings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with trademark clearance searching, USPTO Trademark Systems
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Legal Staffing Manager
Renata joins Key Resource Group’s Legal Division with over ten years of staffing experience in the legal, administrative, executive and healthcare arenas. Highly skilled in full cycle recruiting, she has sourced for high volume key accounts in many specialized areas over the years.