Northtowns, NY US
Flexible schedule and HYBRID work option available!
Looking for a short-term contract/temporary opportunity? This could be the position for you!
KRG is helping a professional CPA firm search for a Tax Preparer to join their team on a temporary basis to help during tax season.
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of accurate tax-related forms for clients
- Ensuring client information is up to date
- Accurately entering data into tax software application
- Ensuring all related tax forms are completed in accordance with policies and regulations
This position is available for immediate start! Apply today to learn more.
- Solid understanding of individual and corporate tax preparation and review
- CPA certification a plus, but not required
- Strong data entry skills
- Experience with tax-related software such as Pro System
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Carolyn started in the staffing industry over 30 years ago, as an employee with Key Resource Group. Within two years, she was managing the direct hire division and had founded and managed a legal placement division that is still, to this day, WNY’s premier legal staffing service. Within 15 years she became a Partner with KRG, and in 2006 became the sole owner of Key Resource Group.