Buffalo, NY 14201
- Great way to get legal experience
- Paid parking and beautiful offices
- Fantastic benefits offered
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Greeting clients and vendors, answering any inquiries
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Typing correspondence and other documents
- General office duties as needed
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 1 year of previous reception experience
- Previous experience in a law firm is a plus, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kathy presents with over 12 years of HR and recruiting experience, and builds lasting professional relationships wherever she goes.