Real Estate Attorney
Buffalo, NY 14201 US
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparing and reviewing transaction documents
- Assisting in managing diligence requests
- Coordinating closings
- Analyzing real estate titles
Competitive salary and bonus potential offered!
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity! All inquiries kept strictly confidential.
- Must be admitted and in good standing with the New York State Bar
- 3+ years of experience as an attorney handling commercial and residential real estate or financing transactions
- Strong legal writing, analysis, and drafting skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Legal Staffing Manager
Renata joins Key Resource Group’s Legal Division with over ten years of staffing experience in the legal, administrative, executive and healthcare arenas. Highly skilled in full cycle recruiting, she has sourced for high volume key accounts in many specialized areas over the years.