HYBRID - Rochester, NY US
A growing law firm has an opening for an experienced Trust & Estates Paralegal in their Rochester office.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing petitions for probate and/or administration
- Preparing estate and trust accountings
- Drafting receipt and release documents
- Preparing federal and state estate tax returns
The qualified candidate is familiar with Surrogate`s Court practice responsibilities, including interpreting Wills and Trust instruments and the filing requirements for estate and trust administration matters.
Are you the talented paralegal we seek? Apply today to further explore this opportunity in confidence.
- College degree and/or Paralegal Certificate
- 3+ years of related paralegal experience
- Experience in probate matters, trust administration matters and estate tax returns is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- HotDocs and FAS accounting system experience preferred
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Legal Staffing Manager
Renata joins Key Resource Group’s Legal Division with over ten years of staffing experience in the legal, administrative, executive and healthcare arenas. Highly skilled in full cycle recruiting, she has sourced for high volume key accounts in many specialized areas over the years.