Operations Test Engineer
Buffalo - Suburbs, NY US
One of our clients, a globally recognized manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Operations Test Engineer. The Engineer`s primary role is to design and build new testing equipment and improve existing instruments.
- Developing test methods and evaluate instruments for accuracy and efficiency
- Designing and improving new and existing test stands
- Developing test plans/procedures and operating instructions
- Recording test results and reviewing for accuracy and consistency
- Bachelor`s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace or Electrical Engineering
- 1-3 years of test engineering experience preferably in the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of test instrumentation
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Background in instrumentation calibration and PLCs preferred, but not required
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Staffing Specialist
Tracey graduated from ITT Technical Institute with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. She is a SHRM Certified Professional and a Certified Plan Sponsor Professional. Prior to joining Key Resource Group, she worked as a Director of Human Resources for five years. As a result, she has extensive experience in recruiting, interviewing, negotiating job offers and onboarding new staff. She planned and oversaw training, new hire orientation and administration of benefits. Tracey also brings ten years of accounting experience with her ranging from accounts payable to general ledger, with year end reporting and financial statement preparation. Tracey’s past experience translates well into her role as a Recruiter, it gives her the opportunity to place people in the jobs they belong in.
Tracey is very active in maintaining her professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies.
In her free time, Tracey enjoys spending time with her family, including her two English Bulldogs.