Entry-level Litigation Paralegal
Buffalo, NY 14201
Beautiful downtown offices. Competitive salary and benefits offered!
A mid-sized Buffalo law firm is looking to add an Entry-level Litigation Paralegal to their staff to aid in the administration and litigation of complex cases. This position will require hands on involvement from the initial client intake all the way through trial.
- Perform factual and legal research
- Draft correspondence, litigation notices, routine pleadings, settlement agreements, etc.
- Discovery and trial preparation
- Significant client communication
Submit your resume today to be considered. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- Litigation experience preferred
- Familiarity with ESI searches and other e-discovery tools a plus
- Bachelor`s Degree required
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and accurate typing of 50 wpm
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.