Executive Legal Assistant
Buffalo, NY 14201 US
Flexible hours: 8:30-4:30 or 9-5
Our client, a local, well-known law firm, is looking to add an Executive Legal Assistant to their busy team. In this full-time role, you will support the Managing Partner with a variety of tasks.
- Drafting, proofreading, and editing legal documents
- Managing an executive calendar
- Handling correspondence
- Organizing and maintaining files
To succeed in this role, candidates must be polished, professional, and capable of producing of supporting a busy executive. Excellent attention to detail and strong spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills are a must.
- Litigation experience is required
- 5+ years of Legal Assistant experience
- Ability to accurately type 55+ WPM
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Legal Staffing Manager
Renata joins Key Resource Group’s Legal Division with over ten years of staffing experience in the legal, administrative, executive and healthcare arenas. Highly skilled in full cycle recruiting, she has sourced for high volume key accounts in many specialized areas over the years.