Niagara Falls, NY 14302
Great benefits offered at an established organization.
Position is open due to company growth!
KRG is working with a rapidly growing WNY company in Niagara Falls who has an immediate opening on their friendly team for a Controller. In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day accounting tasks, such as:
- Overseeing AP, AR, cash management, bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Processing payroll
- Ensuring proper allocation/billing of expenses
- Overseeing third party audits
- Supervising and developing the accounting/administrative staff
- Supporting CFO with monthly/quarterly/annual closing
- Ensuring that the company is in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on controller role
- Background in the construction industry strongly preferred
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Accurate with an eye for detail
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.