Certified Public Accountant
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Excellent compensation and benefits package offered.
KRG is working with a WNY company who is eager to hire a Certified Public Accountant to assist with daily accounting tasks. In this role, the Certified Public Accountant will be responsible for month end closing, preparing financial reports, bank reconciliations, developing annual budgets and AP/AR.
To succeed in this role, candidates must have extensive accounting experience with the ability to meet important deadlines under pressure. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others is also required.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 7+ years of accounting experience, supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting required, CPA required
- Expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Timberline or ComputerEase knowledge a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.