Buffalo, NY 14201 US
A growing law firm with offices in Buffalo, NY is looking to add an Associate Attorney to their team. In this role, you will work directly with partners on insurance defense litigation, commercial litigation, data security and privacy, and other complex legal matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling assigned caseload with minimal supervision
- Drafting pleadings, motions, and written discovery
- Analyzing insurance policies and drafting insurance coverage options
- Attending depositions and court appearances
This position also entails heavy client interaction. As such, the qualified candidate is polished, professional and possesses effective communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to move up in your legal career!
- 2+ years of experience in insurance coverage, insurance defense, commercial litigation, or related field
- Must be admitted and in good standing with the NYS Bar
- Exceptional legal research and writing skills
- Federal Court experience a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Legal Staffing Manager
Renata joins Key Resource Group’s Legal Division with over ten years of staffing experience in the legal, administrative, executive and healthcare arenas. Highly skilled in full cycle recruiting, she has sourced for high volume key accounts in many specialized areas over the years.