Buffalo, NY 14201
Beautiful offices. Parking is paid for by the firm.
A reputable, family-like law firm located in Buffalo is looking to add a talented Administrative Assistant to their team to provide a full range of legal and administrative support services to attorneys and paralegals alike. Duties will include:
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Drafting and editing legal documents
- Preparing invoices and expense reports for submission
- Various administrative projects as needed
Submit your resume today and explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Legal experience preferred, but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, resourceful and organized
- Able to think on your toes
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.