Buffalo - Suburbs, NY US
Competitive pay and exceptional benefits offered!
Beautiful Williamsville office. No need to pay for downtown parking.
Looking to utilize your administrative talents in a fun and friendly legal environment? A WNY law firm has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant. This full-time position will be performing meaningful work supporting a team of attorneys.
- Greeting visitors, directing phone calls, and answering emails
- Scheduling and calendaring meetings
- Ordering office supplies
- Filing petition paperwork
- Copying, scanning, and mailings
The successful candidate is energetic, outgoing, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Strong customer service skills will be extremely helpful in this role.
Interested in this position? Apply today for immediate consideration!
- 6+ months of office experience
- Legal experience preferred, but not required
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Carolyn started in the staffing industry over 30 years ago, as an employee with Key Resource Group. Within two years, she was managing the direct hire division and had founded and managed a legal placement division that is still, to this day, WNY’s premier legal staffing service. Within 15 years she became a Partner with KRG, and in 2006 became the sole owner of Key Resource Group.