Vocational Rehabilitation Supervisor
Buffalo, NY 14201
A non-profit organization is looking to add a Vocational Rehabilitation Supervisor to facilitate and oversee the integration of vocational services by helping residents develop employment skills.
- Creating and implementing a Vocational Rehabilitation Program in accordance with OASAS regulations
- Helping residents identify goals which leads to developing individual vocational plans
- Meeting with residents on a regular basis to monitor progress and revise plans as needed
- Helping residents identify, secure and maintain financial resources
- Assisting residents with job applications, creating resumes, etc.
- Supervising vocational counselors
- Analyzing program outcomes and designing strategies to improve the program
A valid NYS Driver`s License is required.
Submit your resume today to be considered. We never contact current employers.
- CRC or Master`s Degree in a counseling or psychology specialization
- 3+ years of experience in vocational rehabilitation counseling of substance abusers
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Reliable, positive role model
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Tech-savvy - able to pick up new computer software quickly
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.