Vice President of Accounting
Buffalo, NY 14201
Great benefits and competitive salary offered.
A financial institution in Niagara County is searching for an experienced professional to direct all accounting and finance functions as their Vice President of Accounting.
- Overseeing the company`s AP/AR, budget, general ledger, financial analysis and reporting, recordkeeping, payroll, taxes, etc.
- Creating, updating and implementing polices and procedures following strict regulations and current trends
- Assisting with investment decisions
- Monitoring cost control activities
- Preparing and analyzing budget
Please submit your resume today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity on a confidential basis.
- 10+ years in an accounting and finance management role
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.