Williamsville, NY | Permanent
- Reviewing and approving policy requests according to guidelines
- Reviewing and approving policy cancellation requests
- Reviewing information for policy renewals
- Preparing policy quotations and other documents as directed
- Performing any research required for the underwriting decision process
Excellent opportunity and great location in the Northtowns. Competitive salary and benefits offered!
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Associate Degree preferred
- Sound judgment and solid decision making skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.