Treasury and ISDA Attorney
Buffalo, NY | Permanent
- Provide legal support in connection with capital markets transactions associated with issuances of debt securities
- Provide legal advice on posting of collateral for government deposits and derivative transactions
- Draft, review and negotiate derivative and ISDA agreements entered into between the organization and institutional counterparties and/or other end-users
- Provide legal advice with respect to FX services and brokered deposit services, including advising on relevant laws and regulations, drafting and reviewing customer agreements and disclosures, and advising on product development
- Identify, evaluate and escalate legal and regulatory risks
- Oversee outside counsel retained
Excellent opportunity at a well-known and respected organization.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 7+ years of legal experience in a law firm or corporate environment
- Experience with derivatives and ISDA agreements is required
- Must have a JD
- Licensed to practice law in New York
- Ability to identify legal risk issues
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.