Talent Acquisition Specialist
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Creating and updating job descriptions, and posting the openings on various job boards
- Pre-screening and scheduling in-person interviews with qualified applicants
- Maintaining the HR applicant database
- Overseeing the onboarding process and preparing for new hire orientation
- Assisting the HR Manager in building a stronger talent acquisition process
Great opportunity at an organization with great benefits and a competitive salary.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of HR/recruitment experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.