Buffalo, NY 14201
A non-profit organization is looking to add a Site Supervisor to their team to oversee and supervise the staff and residents at a Buffalo program site.
In this role, you will be:
- Controlling the administrative components of the site
- Supervising program staff and assigning responsibilities
- Providing clinical supervision and monitoring the clinical services received by all residents
- Reviewing all evaluations, admissions, treatment plans, resident chart maintenance, continuing stays, case conference and discharges for the compliance with agency policies, contracts and regulations
- Writing and revising policy and procedure manuals
- Managing educational activities, groups, recreational, social and other programs requirements
- Monitoring staff compliance with Federal Confidentiality (42 CFR, Part 2) Rules and Regulations
A valid NYS Driver`s License is required.
Submit your resume today to be considered. We never contact current employers.
- Must be a Qualified Health Professional
- 3+ years of experience in chemical dependency treatment
- 1+ years of clinical supervisory experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Social Sciences or Human Relations required, Master`s Degree preferred
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Tech-savvy - able to pick up new computer software quickly
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.