Showroom Design Sales Specialist
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Greeting and assisting customers in a friendly manner
- Recommending and demonstrating products in showroom
- Taking actual measurements and creating 3D layout designs for the customer
- Providing accurate price estimates and suggesting additional accessories
- Scheduling installation with builders
- Customer follow up
Great opportunity for a new design grad!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of customer service/sales experience
- Associates or Bachelor Degree - Design related
- Previous experience working in a showroom is preferred
- Ability to solve basic math quickly and accurately
- AS400 experience is desired
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.