Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo non-profit organization is seeking a Services Coordinator who will assist in the overall management of the service programming, including admission, assessments, orientation and group facilitation. This individual will also be responsible for a small caseload.
Other duties include:
- Assisting with the admission process and orientation of new residents
- Overseeing individual case records
- Assisting with service planning and discharge planning
- Facilitating weekly didactic and process groups
- Meeting with residents regularly to monitor progress and revising individual service plans as needed
- Coordinating educational and/or vocational skill development
- Providing breathalyzer and toxicology screening
A valid New York State Driver`s License is required, as well as, on-call availability.
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, please submit your resume today to be considered.
- 6+ months of experience in the substance use, mental health, or human services fields
- Must possess an active QHP status or be currently working towards earning this credential
- Bachelor`s Degree in Human Services
- Possess an understanding of substance use disorders
- Dependable and flexible team player
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.