Senior Mechanical Engineer
Buffalo, NY 14201
Essential Duties Include:
- Reviewing BOM structures to determine efficient manufacturing options
- Processing Engineering Change Notices
- Developing fixtures for the manufacture of parts
- Conferring with vendors regarding product specifications
- Estimating staffing needs, production times, and costs for operational decisions
- Developing technical training schedules for employees
- Maintaining accurate documentation of tool drawings, design concepts, and shop orders
- Providing engineering support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Candidates must have advanced knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques and fundamentals, in addition to quality control and purchasing/expediting activities.
Great opportunity with a locally owned company offering competitive salary and benefits.
Submit your confidential resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 3-5 years of related engineering experience
- Bachelor`s Degree - Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.