Senior Counsel/Investment Manager
New York City, NY | Permanent
- Providing advice on 1940 Act/mutual fund issues relating to proprietary mutual funds
- Assisting with legal support for proprietary and third-party private investment fund activities
- Providing guidance relating to the investment of fiduciary and non-fiduciary customer assets in third party and proprietary mutual funds and private funds
- Offering advice on new and existing laws and rules, as well as negotiate client, vendor and intercompany agreements
- Identifying and escalating legal and regulatory risks
Excellent opportunity at a well-known and respected organization.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 7+ years of corporate legal experience
- 40`s Act and investment management experience is required
- JD required. Must be admitted and in good standing with the New York State Bar
- Ability to identify legal risk issues
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.