Senior Counsel, Compliance and Operations
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Develop, revise, and oversee the global compliance program, determine corporate positions, and develop strategies/responses for investigations and proceedings
- Provide counsel in product launches and formation of strategic partnerships
- Assist in conducting and overseeing internal investigations, and draft investigation reports and compliance remediation plans
- Conduct research on a variety of legal issues
- Develop risk assessment frameworks and conduct risk assessments
- Assist with general litigation matters as needed
This well-known company is really looking for a positive and upbeat candidate who isn`t above helping out wherever needed.
Exciting opportunity to join a fun and talented team. Competitive salary and benefits offered!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity. We never contact current employers.
- 8+ years of regulatory compliance experience, in-house experience is preferred
- JD required. Must be admitted and in good standing with the New York State Bar with an impressive academic record
- Ability to identify legal risk issues
- Outstanding writing skills
- Internal investigations and litigation experience is preferred
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.