Senior Cost Accountant
Cattaraugus County, NY
- Analyzing material and product modifications to determine changes in cost
- Comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Preparing estimates of new product costs
- Reconciling inventories
- Creating reports regarding pricing and profitability
Position is open due to company growth!
Submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business or Accounting
- Adept at using Microsoft Office, QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Exhibits sound judgment regarding confidential matters
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.