Buffalo, NY 14201
This Manager will:
- Ensure that sanitation functions are performed in accordance with plant safety and quality standards
- Supervise two sanitation teams to ensure they meet all of the necessary requirements
- Address and report any accident or safety concern
- Conduct inspections of equipment
- Monitor employee performance and take disciplinary action when necessary
This position is 2nd shift. Competitive salary offered!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- HACCP and SQF certifications preferred
- Ability to solve problems under pressure
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.