Revenue Cycle Coordinator
Buffalo, NY 14201
A non-profit organization in Buffalo is seeking a Revenue Cycle Coordinator to process, track and forecast DSS, SNAP and MCO revenues.
- Overseeing claims submission, remittance, and denial processes
- Supervising the financial department staff to ensure revenue collection
- Timely reporting DSS, SNAP and MCO revenues
- Comparing and analyzing results against budget and forecast
- Preparing regular revenue trending and analysis reports
- Assisting with yearly budgeting process regarding revenue
If you are the qualified team player we seek, please submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics and reporting
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business and Economics
- Prior experience with the Managed Care and Department of Social Services revenue collection processes
- Possesses knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Understands financial compliance standards, laws, and regulations
- Tech-savvy: Ability to learn multiple databases
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.