Rehabilitation Site Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo non-profit organization is actively searching for a Rehabilitation Site Manager to oversee and develop the support services for individuals in recovery from substance abuse.
- Developing and implementing program services
- Identifying service gaps and developing plans to address these gaps
- Participating in the development, coordination, and implementation of organizational policies and procedures
- Developing annual training offerings to reflect the needs of the programs
- Supervising program managers
- Participating in the agency`s Quality Improvement Program
- Responding to emergencies, providing resolution
A valid New York State Driver`s License is required.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of administration, program development, and supervision of substance abuse and mental health programs
- QHP or CASAC required
- Bachelor`s Degree in Social Sciences, Mental Health or Human Relations field
- Possesses supervision and leadership skills with experience delivering staff training and developing policies and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.