Niagara Falls, NY 14302
- Maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Monitoring production performance by gathering data and producing statistical reports
- Attending safety meetings and implementing the company`s safety procedures
- Assisting the purchasing department in establishing quality requirements from external suppliers
- Ensuring manufacturing/production process meets ISO 9001 standards
- Finding ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Making suggestions for quality changes and improvements
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity. We never contact current employers.
- 3+ years of quality control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.