Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity to join a well-respected organization.
Competitive pay and benefits offered!
A nationally-known manufacturer based out of Buffalo is searching for a Quality Manager to develop, define, and maintain the company`s quality standards and procedures.
- Developing and improving quality audit programs
- Investigating quality issues to determine cause and assure corrective action
- Leading ISO 9001 activities including audits, management reviews, third party audits, and surveys, surveillance and certification audits
- Identifying specification discrepancies and finding a quick solution
- Monitoring internal gaging and calibration program
- Supporting production in process improvement activities
- Reviewing customer returns data to improve product quality
Submit your resume today to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
- 3+ years of quality control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Current ISO Auditor certification
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- Audit and data analytics experience required
- Strong understanding of quality system standards (ISO 9001)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office applications
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.