Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Traveling to the properties to ensure they are maintained to company standards
- Investigating and resolving resident complaints while enforcing rules of the lease agreement
- Meeting with contractors
- Staffing and supervising maintenance staff, overseeing all maintenance projects
- Finding and evaluating suitable sites for development and assisting with purchase, development, and disposition of real estate
- Assisting in the execution of the strategic plan
Submit you resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 5+ years of related administrative experience in either community development or housing maintenance
- Knowledge of real estate development and property management required
- Strong understanding of general provisions of Federal, State, and local laws as they pertain to housing
- Must have a valid Driver`s License and own vehicle
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required
- Solid leadership and decision making skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.