Property Manager Assistant
Lockport, NY 14094 | Permanent
- Conducting safety, facilities, and OSHA training
- Assuring that the facility is fully stocked, including food supplies
- Working with the Facility Assistants to create and coordinate a menu of nutritious meals
- Monitoring all aspects of food preparation in compliance with the Department of Health regulations
- Conducting inspection of the program sites to ensure compliance with all safety standards
- Communicating with external maintenance services
- Monitoring the operation and care of company vehicles
Great opportunity at a family-oriented and laid back office! Some local travel will be required.
Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of related experience (facility management, facility maintenance)
- Proven leadership abilities
- Willingness to take initiative and resolve problems
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of basic first-aid is desired
- Valid NYS Driver`s License
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.