Buffalo, NY 14201
A WNY manufacturing company is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their staff on a temp-to-hire basis to support the VP of Operations and engineers with execution of daily project requirements.
- Expediting the shipment and receipt of all goods
- Maintaining and updating part numbers and descriptions in database
- Obtaining quotes for vendors and providing follow up
- Overseeing building safety and maintenance
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity with complete confidence.
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Experience with materials handling and reading blueprints a plus
- Solid computer skills: MAS200 or a similar software is preferred
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Independent, self-starter
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.