Buffalo, NY 14201
In this role you will be organizing the flow of the design process from inception to final approval. Duties include:
- Submitting designs for customer approval
- Organizing and tracking the process and stages of approvals
- Managing electronic files for all designs
- Managing communication between the clients and design team members
Ideal candidates will be bright, energetic team players, who have strong computer skills and are quick learners.
Great opportunity to add valuable experience to your resume.
Submit your resume today. This position won`t be available for long.
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Project management experience a plus
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills, basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and manage changing deadlines and priorities
- Effective communication skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.