Program Manager/Field Engineer
Syracuse, NY 13201 | Permanent
- Conduct bid site visits and customer consultations
- Interpret audio visual flow diagrams, sales quotes and project budgets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and vendors
- Analyze blueprints
- Oversee technicians with installation projects and troubleshoot any issues
- Ensure projects are completed accurately, efficiently and within budgetary and company guidelines
Great opportunity at a stable organization. Willing to pay for relocation!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 5+ years in construction, audiovisual, electronic, or communications
- CTS certification required, CTS-I preferred
- Associate`s or Bachelor`s Degree in Audio, Acoustics or Recording Arts, or Electronics preferred
- Strong understanding of IP/computer networking, configuration, IP addresses, wireless networks, loading, testing and configuring software
- Prior experience installing and troubleshooting control programs (Extron/Creston/AMX)
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.