Buffalo, NY 14201
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising employee activity to ensure they are meeting production goals
- Creating employee schedule to meet production needs
- Ensuring safe operation of all equipment
- Collaborating with other supervisors and managers to coordinate production activities
- Resolving employee complaints and grievances
Exciting opportunity at an established organization!
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, please submit your resume today to be considered.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize multiple pressing projects
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.