Buffalo, NY 14201
- Overseeing the department`s product quality, food safety, and sanitation
- Confirming production specifications are compliant with company standards and consistent with current budget
- Taking action regarding equipment and plant maintenance issues
- Monitoring inventory of required materials
- Coordinating sanitation and maintenance functions as needed
- Assist management with creating the department schedule
This position is 2nd shift. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Food manufacturing or science background is strongly preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn new software quickly
- Solid problem solving skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.