Niagara Falls, NY 14302 | Permanent
Other duties include:
- Organizing, implementing, and maintaining production flow
- Developing working instructions, workmanship standards, and process documents, while ensuring they get followed
- Improving continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings
- Investigating operational problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions
- Identifying ways to reduce production costs
- Training and supervising staff on new development processes and technology
Great opportunity to join a collaborative team for a leading manufacturer.
Submit your confidential resume today. We never contact current employers.
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor`s Degree required
- Strong understanding of cell custom build, lean manufacturing, six sigma, and ISO methodology
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.