Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Develop and coordinate care plans for new patients
- Conduct FI-CGA risk assessments
- Review patients` progress, reporting any problems to PCP and other involved parties
- Accept on call responsibilities, making after-hours visits to patients while on call
This is a Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm position with rotating on call time.
Extremely competitive compensation package offered.
Submit your resume to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- Graduation from an accredited PA program
- Registration and current license as a PA
- Geriatric, family practice or internal medicine background
- CPR Certification
- Valid NYS Drivers License
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.