Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Developing and coordinating care plans for new patients
- Updating charts and patient information
- Reviewing patient progress, reporting any problems
- Providing a high level of quality service to all patients
8-5 work day. Extremely competitive compensation package offered.
Submit your resume to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- Graduation from an accredited PA program
- Registration and current license as a PA
- Pain Management experience a plus
- Medent experience preferred
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.