Personal Injury Paralegal
Buffalo, NY 14201
Position is open due to growth.
Great opportunity with a well-known firm that has a solid commitment to their clients and a proven track record of success.
Team-oriented and friendly environment.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!
A large Buffalo law firm is looking to add an experienced Litigation Paralegal to support a team of attorneys working personal injury cases. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the litigation process from start to finish, handling tasks such as:
- Trial preparation
- Preparing and responding to written discovery
- Organizing and maintaining case files
- Ordering and managing medical records
- Managing schedules and deadlines for assigned cases
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients through regular communication
Qualified candidates must have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and demonstrate acute attention to detail. The ability to work well under pressure and adapt to different personalities within the department is also important to succeed in this role.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2+ years of personal injury litigation experience
- Well-developed writing and research skills
- Analytical mindset
- Exercise a high degree of tact, discretion, and sound judgment
- Able to work efficiently and communicate effectively with clients and counsel
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.