Buffalo, NY 14201
To succeed in this position, candidates must be detail-oriented, with a high level of accuracy and a high degree of confidentiality. Being able to work on a team and communicate effectively with internal and external partners is also necessary.
Great opportunity at an organization with benefits and a competitive salary offered.
This position will not be available for long! Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of high-volume payroll experience, union payroll experience strongly desired
- 2+ years of AP experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting required
- Kronos and AS400 Infinium experience is strongly preferred
- Solid customer service skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.