Rochester, NY 14602
- Drafting legal documents (motions and discoveries)
- Preparing and responding to written discovery
- Organizing and maintaining files
- Managing schedules and deadlines for assigned cases
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients through regular communication
Team-oriented and friendly environment.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity.
- 2+ years of paralegal experience
- Well developed writing, proofreading, and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exercise a high degree of tact, discretion, and sound judgment
- Able to work efficiently and communicate effectively with clients and counsel
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.