Buffalo, NY 14201
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered!
A global food manufacturing company located in Buffalo is looking for a Packaging Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day operations of the department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that production specifications are in line with company standards
- Working closely with other departments regarding quality of materials, product specification, manufacturing and sanitation practices, equipment and plant maintenance
- Assisting operators in set up and start of packaging
- Reviewing regulatory and production related charts
- Confirming product is provided in spec and on time
- Creating staff schedule
- Verifying code information on all packaging
- Confirming that proper product sampling is complete
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Previous food manufacturing experience is preferred
- Associates Degree is preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.