Buffalo, NY 14201
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures department is running in a efficient manner
- Makes sure department adheres to policies and procedures and ensures equipment is properly maintained
- Contributes in budget, goals, and objectives of the department
- Takes lead in department meetings
- Handles phone calls, paperwork, meeting presentations, etc. as needed
- Creates employee schedule
- Monitors hiring needs and hires new employees as necessary
This position is 2nd shift. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Previous food manufacturing experience is preferred
- Associates Degree is preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.