Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
One of our clients located in Williamsville has an immediate need for a high energy Office Assistant. Successful candidates will be self-directed and eager to learn. Must have a solid customer service background.
As the Office Assistant, you will be:
- Handling customer issues
- Calling clients for appointment reminders and follow up
- Managing supply inventory
- Creating service estimates, scheduling services, and issuing reimbursements
- Assisting with HR functions such as recruiting, interviewing, and maintaining employee files
- Training responsibilities
This position would add great experience to any resume!
Convenient Northtowns location.
Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Upbeat personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Accurate and organized
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor
- Able to multitask and manage multiple workload priorities
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.