Buffalo, NY 14201
A well-known Buffalo law firm is searching for a qualified RN or LPN to join their team of attorneys and legal professionals as a Nurse Paralegal. Using your hands-on nursing knowledge, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing detailed medical chronologies
- Index and organize medical records
- Identify and evaluate medical experts
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Trial preparation
Interested candidates should submit their resume today. All responses are kept confidential. Please note that this is not a remote position.
- 3+ years of nursing experience
- Current LPN/RN license
- Nursing home experience is required
- Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate a plus
- Able to prioritize amongst competing assignments
- Work with and maintain confidential information
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.