National Sales Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order forecasting
- Motivating and pushing sales team to exceed all goals
- Managing the performance and activities of the sales team
- Developing a sales strategy for each specific clientele
- Maintaining relationships with key accounts while identifying new prospects
- Recording all sales activity using CRM
- Attending monthly meetings and conferences
This is a home based, remote position with a generous base and unlimited commission potential. Excellent benefits offered!
Candidate must reside in the Buffalo, NY area.
This position will require a lot of travel.
Submit your resume today. This position won`t be available for long.
- 7+ years of sales experience
- Prior experience managing a sales team is required
- Bachelor`s Degree: preferably in Business or Communications
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.