Buffalo, NY 14201
- Analyzing Medicare databases, and databases from private insurers
- Developing data techniques for fraud detection
- Performing quantitative, qualitative, statistical and other analysis of data to support the investigation
- Conducting financial accounting examinations of individuals, entities, government contractors
- Recommending further courses of action such as closing of the case, further investigation, and institution of civil proceedings
- Presenting oral briefings and testimony, and preparing written material to be used as evidence in court proceedings
- Preparing accurate audit reports
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- Combination of experience in forensic accounting, health care fraud, nursing, legal and law enforcement
- Strong computer skills - Ability to use electronic resources to collect, review, and organize data
- Working knowledge of current research and investigative techniques
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.